Naturalization, Visas, Green Cards

You have left your country of origin for the United States, and you are interested in residing here long-term. United States immigration law can be overwhelming, and you need to obtain your visa, green card or naturalization as quickly and smoothly as possible. An immigration lawyer like the ones at Greenwood Law can help you through this complex yet exciting process.

At Greenwood Law, our immigration attorneys work with clients in Winston-Salem and throughout North Carolina who need immigration-related legal assistance. Our law firm can assist you in matters, including:

  • Family-based immigration
  • Employment visas
  • Temporary worker visas
  • Fiancé or spousal visas
  • Student visas
  • Green cards
  • Naturalization and citizenship

Standing By You Through Your Immigration Journey

The process of acquiring a visa, green card or citizenship can be long and difficult, but you do not have to go on this difficult journey alone. Work with knowledgeable immigration advocates who can help you navigate the U.S. immigration system. Our attorneys will stand by your side every step of the way, offering strong legal guidance and working to achieve your goal.

Don’t Let A Criminal Charge Derail Your Goals

If you are an immigrant living in North Carolina and you have been charged with a criminal offense, you need a lawyer who will aggressively defend your rights. At Greenwood Law, our criminal defense attorneys offer tenacious criminal defense to protect immigrants’ rights in the criminal justice system.

A conviction means that you could lose your visa or even face deportation. We will work to have your charges reduced or dropped, or try to mitigate your criminal penalties and keep you in the United States.

Contact Our Immigration Firm Today. Sí, Se Habla Español.

You can discuss your immigration case today at our Winston-Salem law firm. To make an appointment, call 336-661-8788 or contact us online. Se habla español. A consult fee is charged for family law. And, a consult fee is charged for immigration law.