Greenwood Law FAQs

Answers To Your Questions About Greenwood Law

At Greenwood Law, our goal is to smoothly guide you through your legal challenge. Below, we provide more information about working with our experienced North Carolina attorneys.

If you have any additional questions, call our Winston-Salem office at 336-661-8788 or contact us online.

What types of cases does Greenwood Law handle?

We handle a wide variety of cases, including but not limited to criminal cases, family law cases, immigration cases and some civil cases.

Can you only handle cases in Forsyth County?

No. We can handle cases all over the state of North Carolina. However, we primarily handle state cases in Forsyth, Guilford, Davidson, Davie, Stokes, Surry, Yadkin, Randolph and Alamance counties. We also represent clients in federal court in the middle district of North Carolina.

Do you guarantee an outcome?

Our role as attorneys is to listen to your particular scenario and provide the best possible legal help to achieve your desired goal. Like anything in life, no particular outcome is guaranteed.

Do you charge for consultations?

We offer free consultations for criminal cases; however, we charge a $200 consultation fee for family law and immigration issues.

Do you offer payment plans?

Depending on your case, we offer payment plans that fit both client and firm’s financial needs. Additionally, financing is available for those who qualify. Click here for more information on financing.

Do I need to meet with you in person?

Though advantageous to meet face to face, we offer virtual and telephone consultations as well.

Do you pay court fees and fines?

No, Greenwood Law is happy to help facilitate your payment of these fees but is not responsible for them. Our law firm offers you the opportunity to deposit funds into a Trust account and we can pay fees and fines on your behalf.

DWI Charges & Criminal Defense FAQ

Mental Health Issues & Criminal Charges FAQ

Winston-Salem Divorce FAQ

NC Custody FAQ

Support and Alimony FAQ