Greenwood Law is Pleased to Announce Financing for Legal Fees
Private legal counsel comes at a cost. For some cases, this cost can be significantly more than a potential client has access to immediately. This problem is intensified when the demands of a case require immediate attention. Greenwood Law is always looking for ways to address the needs of our clients. We are pleased to announce that we are now working with E-Pay Legal Financing services to ease those burdens and provide an opportunity for you to get the legal representation you desire.
What is E-Pay Legal Financing?
E-Pay Legal Financing provides a multi-lender platform that delivers financing offers direct to you for up to $50,000. They approve individuals with credit scores as low as 550, and offer terms up to 60 months – with rates as low as 5.99% subject to income & credit.
How does it work?
Applications for financing with E-Pay Legal Financing are a SOFT inquiry on your credit.
This will NOT affect your credit score.
- A quick online application with an immediate response of offers to meet your financing needs. Please call Greenwood Law at (336) 661-8788 and we will provide you with the financial application information.
- These offers come from up to 11 various lenders.
- You may have up to 20 or more offers with varying payment schedules and interest rates.
- The offers will vary by lender based upon your credit score and income.
If you’re afraid you may not qualify – Friends or family can qualify on your behalf or can act as a guarantor. In many situations, a guarantor may help your case.
What happens if you are approved?
- Funds come directly to you, so you can pay the balance of your retainer and/or flat fee.
- Once you receive the funds, you can then pay the agreed upon fee to Greenwood Law.
Please note that Greenwood Law requires payment of the agreed fee within 48 hours of the client’s receipt of funds.
DISCLAIMER: ePay Management is a third-party vender with which Greenwood Law has negotiated an ongoing relationship. Greenwood Law has no other function in the financing process. The firm is not responsible for the application and approval process, loan origination, loan structure, collections procedures, nor for any other aspect of lender practices for any applicant. Greenwood Law strongly recommends thoroughly reviewing all lender rules, guidelines, and agreements prior to entering into any business relationship with ePay Management, FlexxBuy LLC, Crowdnetic Corporation, or any lender. As is the case with any financial loan transaction, the borrower should make sure he or she understands every aspect of their financial responsibilities regarding any loan prior to entering into any loan agreement. You should ensure that the loan agreement suits your personal financial situation and your goals.